Unrestored survivor 41 Oldsmobile Dynamic

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Walk around video I made recently of this stunning 41 Olds. Car was showing some very minor aging & appears to have a modern repaint. When was the last time you saw one of these especially in the condition this one is in. Click or tap the photo to open the video & enjoy. You are welcome to share this with your friends as well
1941 Oldsmobile Dynamic unrestored survivor

Beautiful car :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if I've ever seen one in person. This is one of those cars that I can't make up my mind if it looks better 100% factory or lightly modified. 2-3" lower with a slight rake would probably do it for me.

Beautiful car :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if I've ever seen one in person. This is one of those cars that I can't make up my mind if it looks better 100% factory or lightly modified. 2-3" lower with a slight rake would probably do it for me.
I bet if you saw this one you’d change your mind. In poor lighting this car poped ! I may be able to to arrange a viewing if you like

I may be able to to arrange a viewing if you like

If I had the time I'd take you up on that. He looks to have some nice rides, and I'd like to look at that Stude in front of the Olds too. I'm thinking work might slow down a little later this year. If it does I'll get back to you on that.:thumbsup:

If I had the time I'd take you up on that. He looks to have some nice rides, and I'd like to look at that Stude in front of the Olds too. I'm thinking work might slow down a little later this year. If it does I'll get back to you on that.:thumbsup:
Ok.

Back