Used car parking lot...

Georg/BBTR

Reaction score
... or BBTR #08? :)

BBTR_08.JPG

BBTR_08a.JPG

Neat pictures. We can only wish for times like that!

Must have had some very skinny lanky people working there. Judging from the space between the cars and knowing how those doors opened. Much less getting TO the car doors! Hope all of the batteries were "up"!

Thanks,
CBODY67

It was easy parking these cars, @CBODY67 We started with the first car at the upper right side of the field. Driver got out of the car and next car parked nect to it, very close. Driver got out, next car... you get it. And when we left the spot we did it the other way round. ;-)

Of course, you parked from right to left in each lateral row, BUT "digging one out" without moving the the bulk of the parking lot would not be easy.

Dammit !! I forgot to get the camera out of the car in the middle.
:rofl:
I love these photos. It would make a great large wall print.

Cool picture's for sure!
Figures there is one missing car to make it a full stack.
Thanks for sharing!

Just what am I looking at anyway??
View attachment 604805
You are looking at a village in the Mosel-Valley in Germany, between Trier and Frankfurt, where 44 (as on this photo) and some more Fuselage C-body-Mopars gathered for fun.
A picture was taken together, in reminiscence of an old picture from a yard at a Chrysler plant somewhere around 1969-1973.
The cars were parked very narrow and a drone flew over those cars, for creating a photo - and video - just as it had been made approx. 50 years ago, then obviously from a roof.

Neat pictures. We can only wish for times like that!

Must have had some very skinny lanky people working there. Judging from the space between the cars and knowing how those doors opened. Much less getting TO the car doors! Hope all of the batteries were "up"!

Thanks,
CBODY67
In fact, one battery was dead, but luckily one in the front row.

This is like a full scale paint and trim color chart. Edit: I also consider this an art project.

The lot also exemplifies the popular colors and mood of the late 60s and early 70s.

Last edited:
Very impressive! At very first, I thought I was looking at a factory picture of Mopars being delivered overseas somewhere, but the late-model van and the mountains gave that up - LOL! The Mosul Valley - I miss that part of Germany. Best wine, IMO, of anywhere in Europe! Did a lot of auto touring in that area in 1989-1990, as it was close to where I was stationed.

Wow that's insane. I've never wanted to go to Germany more than I have now. It's like looking at an actual dream. Speechless really.

Never let this die.

Back