Used car parking lot...

Wow that's insane. I've never wanted to go to Germany more than I have now. It's like looking at an actual dream. Speechless really.

Never let this die.
If you ever plan on coming, let us know, @Zezima! We can help you with accommodation and so on.
Btw, we had one Amerian participating already, without his car of course, but he still enjoyed it very much.

Reminds me of when I was a kid working at the dealership parking cars, I'd wear deck shoes to squeeze the cars in tighter, I'd have lightly use fenders to climb out. Boss loved it as we kept cars off the street, mechanics were always on the PA for me to bring cars to them. Did that from 15 till 17. Mills and Hadwin on Yonge st, Toronto.
1688734615601.png

Great photos and cool gathering, what begs to question , the wagon with the surf board is a long way from any beach or waves seeing that this is wine country in Germany!
Hartford Whalers logo still on a car's back window too!
All flying in missing man formation!

COOL!

And here are the moving (and touching) pictures.
Big thanks to Georg and the BBTR team!

2 Fendt tractors getting ready to spray the vinyards and a Mercedes van in wine country and 44 car enthusiasts stopping to take pictures of them.

Have a nice day,

PT

You know your stuff when you recognize it´s 2 Fendts from that distance :lol:

You know your stuff when you recognize it´s 2 Fendts from that distance :lol:
Yup! we don't have Fendts but we have a John Deere made in Germany and a Massey-Fergusson mostly made in Italy. The JD is a 1973 or 1975 model still running strong as ever and the 2007 MF was good untill a month ago, turns out they don't have parts for it any more ( 4 wheel drive pinion ) so it's going to cost us over $15K CDN to get it fixed. Nothing in any scrap yards neither.
Nice C-body community, cool to gather so many in one spot, must have taken so time to organize.

Gooden Tag !
PT

Back