For Sale VARIOUS NOS PARTS DIRECT FROM DEALER INVENTORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembered you USA guys automatically get about a 40% discount thanks to the exchange rates being in your flavour as well!

On shipments coming to Canada from the US, Fedex and UPS will bend you over big time for "brokerage fees" to clear customs for you over and above the freight bill. I would assume the same going the other way.

The best way around those "fees" at least in Canada is to have the item sent by Mail. Canada Post charges $5 to receive a US package and clear customs if they charge you at all. I've heard USPS is similar.

No duty or import taxes on goods going between Canada, US and Mexico. Thank You NAFTA.

Kevin

I see it as rape the old Mopar guys

I see it as perserving a period of history better held by true enthusiasts of our brand than some clearing house of discontinued merchandise like liquidation world. These parts are direct from the parts depots in Canada or USA and are being offered here at original retail price. Obviously our American friends can take advantage of exchange rates so the 40% definitely helps. Offers will be considered of course!

Big Business was rubbing their hands together with glee when they got that deal passed.

The only sector here that hasn't been sent to Mexico is Fast Food and Walmart.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back