Very rare, but 1 million?

Are we sure this isn't the same 'smokin' seller that has that 57 300 pile of rust for sale?

Yeah, I don't know where people get the crazy ideas they do about Californians - it's the rest of the world that's gone crazy around us. :steering:

416a67f1fca4e8eef7e4ba9aacbc0c56.jpg

"This is the rarest car in the universe man"...puff, puff...

A very unique car but as stated there is not much demand for them. At least the it looks like it is being stored indoors somewhere. Hopefully it stays that way until the seller comes to his senses or otherwise moves on.

Although I’m a techie, I don’t have a flip phone or even a cellphone of any sort! Anyway, my 1964 Ghia-Imperial sold about fifteen years ago for many zeros less at, as I recall, $10,500 but of course it was disassembled. Reassembly and even restoration would certainly not have added all the zeros, though!

Although I’m a techie, I don’t have a flip phone or even a cellphone of any sort! Anyway, my 1964 Ghia-Imperial sold about fifteen years ago for many zeros less at, as I recall, $10,500 but of course it was disassembled. Reassembly and even restoration would certainly not have added all the zeros, though!
Thanks for the link to the Packard/Imperial page, brilliant.

Thank you, glad you like it. It’s been online since 1998 but not promoted all that well as it is one of many sites I have where keeping up is difficult!

Back