VIP ,Flying Finns to Drag Week....

Have you guy's been before? I looks like a lot of work but a lot of fun also. Just don't break.

Vip- team is on the American continent on the way to an unknown adventure, look at the post on facebook..
M.O.

"That's what you get when you drive under 8,5 sec and is in the top three
1f602.png
1f602.png
the car is from now on to the judges under the watchful eye
1f44d.png
"
1f44d.png

21752838_992337150903746_8157393465217796990_o.jpg

That VIP is a complete bad ***. Couple videos on youtube of it blowing off mid and upper 7s. I've seen C Bodys go pretty fast, I mean, 11s and high 10s. However, seeing that thing scoot is a real mind bender.

IMG_0713.JPG

At Helsinki US Car Show in Easter 2017. Ordinary plates; presumably the strongest road legal car in Finland. I suppose there is no reason to doubt that claim.

driver called Janne Uskali hurt his right eye just before Todays race, still practically drove only with one eye, and besides, his right foot was squeezed when moving the trailer. Not that all ... VIP car has a cooling problem .... Finnish SISU is needed again.

M.O.

Unfortunately VIP is forced to suspend the competition, the team checks what the engine breaks and decides what to do ... thank you for the encouragement for everyone .... the journey continues ... greetings to all Mopar fans.
M.O.

Here's one wishing you luck; sure hope you'll find what's the matter with the engine, so that you could continue.

The guys on the live stream seemed to imply that the VIP is out of the competition at this point. Didn't see any updates on the facebook page if they're officially done or not.

Unfortunately VIP is forced to suspend the competition, the team checks what the engine breaks and decides what to do ... thank you for the encouragement for everyone .... the journey continues ... greetings to all Mopar fans.
M.O.
Sorry to hear that! Best of luck to you. Can't wait to see that thing fly again!

The engine dropped an exhaust valve head again and more or less destroyed head plus number seven piston. The team is trying to get the engine back up and running so that they could make exhibition run in the finals on Friday. Apparently they had spare heads which might fit with some work available at Cordova where part of the team is currently traveling.

They also mentioned that they need longer pushrods and the closest they found were at Summit Racing Ohio, 10 hour trip to one direction. Not sure if overnight shipping could be a possibility?

Back