wagon goes under the knife

66 fury wagon

hi guys. gonna try and upload some pics of my 66 fury 111 . 440 4 speed numbers matching factory disc brake wagon. please bear with me. havent done this before.

100_0415.jpg

100_0418.jpg

im guessing the guy wanted a 66 fury 440 4 speed convertible. his wife said no honey we need a station wagon to haul the kids and stuff. so he went and ordered a 440 4 speed wagon with a 355 sure grip rear and disc brakes. just to piss her off. gotta love whoever ordered this wagon. and the fact it still exists is is unbelievable. will keep yous posted.

Who's Pete and why do we care about him?
i couldn't give a **** about pete either.all i can say is if i punch the wrong buttons on my computer then i must be an ******* and don't know jack ****. fury 111 oops i meant a furyIII. i suddenly dont know **** about mopars. you know i thought that logging on to this site would be a cool experience. not so sure. i think some on this site need to give there heads a good shake.

We are all pretty good people here, some of us are just a bit more sarcastic than others.

I'm certain the drama is for humor and not to bust your chops.

I have definetely gone over the top in responses to some posts here, but I think I'm mellowing a bit as I get to know everyone a little better.

BTW... Cool car.

Last edited:
We are all pretty good people here, some of us are just a bit more sarcastic than others.

I'm certain the drama is for humor and not to bust your chops.

I have definetely gone over the top in responses to some posts here, but I think I'm mellowing a bit as I get to know everyone a little better.

BTW... Cool car.

Nailed it !!

Back