Want to go insane using eBay?

Well, it's a fact that oil will run out and cars are polluting the world. However, I would not be too concerned about classic cars cause there is usually an excempt for that. I'd be worried if they ban the sale or manufacture of gasoline... But realistically, by the time that happens even I won't be in this planet anymore. I'm okay with it then cause I don't want my children (and grandchildren by then) live crazy weather conditions.

Well, it's a fact that oil will run out and cars are polluting the world. However, I would not be too concerned about classic cars cause there is usually an excempt for that. I'd be worried if they ban the sale or manufacture of gasoline... But realistically, by the time that happens even I won't be in this planet anymore. I'm okay with it then cause I don't want my children (and grandchildren by then) live crazy weather conditions.
With comments like these I like to remind people the Vikings were farming Greenland in 900 AD. :rolleyes:

This has nothing to do with freedom, it has everything to do with the world not lasting forever. How can one not care about that but then complain that it's 130° in Arizona.

climate always changed.

Of course it is important to reduce pollution but with sense.

Carsten

In the last century, all the fuel we have burned ends up primarily as CO2 in the atmosphere, which acts as an insulator. The lifetime of CO2 is 100 years. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what is happening, but then these days we just believe what we want to believe because it is easier and more convenient than understanding.

In the last century, all the fuel we have burned ends up primarily as CO2 in the atmosphere, which acts as an insulator. The lifetime of CO2 is 100 years. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what is happening, but then these days we just believe what we want to believe because it is easier and more convenient than understanding.

and some don't care what is happening in 50 years.
Or see it religous. God will sort mankind out if he has enough of it.

I've seen enough. What's taking Him so long?

Not to worry Stan. I have great confidence that our current commander in chief you regard so highly will do his natural best to push this much faster than we might imagine. And He (God) let him win for a reason - after all, he is making all the right moves in that direction. :popcorn:

Keep the Faith!:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

So back on the whole Ebay thing - after loosing long posts from typing time outs, if its something I dont want to type again - I just use notepad and copy & paste

Back