For Sale Wanted: 69/70 Chrysler 300 convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a small world! I still regret missing your red one but I thought it had a black interior. Later I learned it was white inside...:drama:
Yes, I would be interested in the car and appreciate the pictures. You could use the usual channel or WhatsApp me directly.

I’ve seen this 69’ the last few weeks on the market. Sure you don’t want this color haha

1969 Chrysler 300 convertible

“1969 Chrysler 300 convertible. Runs, needs to be restored. More images available. (903) 935-6770”

A186B9D0-9D5B-4BE7-9840-C282D0F07DD1.jpeg

C50AAD7E-F6A1-48D3-937D-FFBE562F14AF.jpeg

112B83AA-2CBF-497D-A6EB-39A305F243AC.jpeg

6BF01222-2E18-4599-B811-ABDE7A8AEDFA.jpeg

This is a small world! I still regret missing your red one but I thought it had a black interior. Later I learned it was white inside...:drama:
Yes, I would be interested in the car and appreciate the pictures. You could use the usual channel or WhatsApp me directly.

I wish you had not missed it either. Yes, it was red with white interior and TNT 440 engine that ran nicely. But its body wasn't as good as the B3 blue one nor was the interior, and it had much higher mileage on it. I already sent all the photos of this current car through the usual channel and he should get them to you tomorrow. There are a couple issues that might be an issue with you and all the details are laid out in the email.

I’ve seen this 69’ the last few weeks on the market. Sure you don’t want this color haha

Yes, I have seen it. It is a (more) beautiful '69 in almost ideal condition but the configuration of trim and options is rather the antithesis of what I want :)

I wish you had not missed it either. Yes, it was red with white interior and TNT 440 engine that ran nicely. But its body wasn't as good as the B3 blue one nor was the interior, and it had much higher mileage on it. I already sent all the photos of this current car through the usual channel and he should get them to you tomorrow. There are a couple issues that might be an issue with you and all the details are laid out in the email.

Okay, thanks. I have a notion of what the problems are from what our common friend told me back then but we will see how it develops. I will study both mail and pictures carefully.

Here is a 70 blue/white 300 convertible that went for sale 2 days ago: 1970 chrysler 300

Little info provided, except repaint, new interior, and PS/PB.

missing wheel lip moldings, grill painted to dark imho

here is another one in eb3 blue which I wouldn't buy (and not only because of the full whitewalls

Chrysler 300

missing wheel lip moldings..

> I got a set and a ½ here (Denmark) if anyone "over here" needs them, not show quality, but they "are here") <

here is another one in eb3 blue which I wouldn't buy (and not only because of the full whitewalls)

> The full WW look awfull, especially on this particular car.. and although I would never have gone FULL WW on the Imperial, I'm still glad you guys talked me out of that plan"..<

Merry C-Mas, everyC-body !

Chryslerdude said:
> I got a set and a ½ here (Denmark) if anyone "over here" needs them, not show quality, but they "are here") <

So you have a set wof wheel lip moldings for a 1970 Chrysler 300?

I might be interested! I am located in Frankfurt, Germany.

Just send me a private message, I couldn't send one to you since your inbox is full.

You are better off buying either a nice original car or a restored one. Restoration costs are probably 3 or 4 times what you can buy one for. A 70 has been on ebay for a long time for 20k or so.....what a deal.NOS trim is real expensive....a $1000 for a set of WOM, $1000 for rocker mldgs etc etc. It's very easy to spend 60K on a resto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back