WANTED Wanted 69 Fury iii Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KF69Fury3

Reaction score
Contact seller
Wanted both left and right rear tail light assembly for 69 Fury iii and lower dash cover that surrounds ignition switch for 69 Fury.

Info on reproduction front floor pans availability?

I may have what your looking for...will these work?

IMG_0593.JPG

IMG_0594.JPG

Well good question on the price. I inherited these parts when I bought a 68 Plymouth GTX. The GTX was filled with Fury III parts. What do you think they are worth? I'm more up to speed on B body parts then the C body parts. Would be ok with pay pal for payment. Will ship from Fort Worth, TX and would like for you to pick up the tab for shipping..

Well good question on the price. I inherited these parts when I bought a 68 Plymouth GTX. The GTX was filled with Fury III parts. What do you think they are worth? I'm more up to speed on B body parts then the C body parts. Would be ok with pay pal for payment. Will ship from Fort Worth, TX and would like for you to pick up the tab for shipping..
PayPal sounds good. I'm not sure either on price. What you think 40 for the pair and I'll cover shipping.

Okay sounds good. Thanks
No cracks in either lens. I cleaned up one of them and the chrome came out really nice. Missing one light socket out of the 4 needed. And missing only 1 what I will call a mounting stud that goes from assembly to chrome. They are pretty nice. Think you will be pleased with them.

No cracks in either lens. I cleaned up one of them and the chrome came out really nice. Missing one light socket out of the 4 needed. And missing only 1 what I will call a mounting stud that goes from assembly to chrome. They are pretty nice. Think you will be pleased with them.
Good deal. Appreciate you checking. Just need total with shipping and PayPal info. I'll have you ship them to Pete and Jake's address 401 Legend Lane, Peculiar, Missouri 64078

Yes sir no problem. I will check on postage first thing in the morning and get you the total price including shipping. Will send to the address you have given. I will send you my email address in private message....will update you in the morning and thanks again.

Yes sir no problem. I will check on postage first thing in the morning and get you the total price including shipping. Will send to the address you have given. I will send you my email address in private message....will update you in the morning and thanks again.
Okay great!!! Thanks

Wanted both left and right rear tail light assembly for 69 Fury iii and lower dash cover that surrounds ignition switch for 69 Fury.

Info on reproduction front floor pans availability?
The only repro pans available are hand made ones you can find on ebay, but they are not a very good quality. It would be easier to go to a local metal shop and have him roll some strengthening ribs into a piece of sheet metal.

The only repro pans available are hand made ones you can find on ebay, but they are not a very good quality. It would be easier to go to a local metal shop and have him roll some strengthening ribs into a piece of sheet metal.
Thanks for info, Wollfen

Nice to see members help each other out but once you start dealing, I'd recommend PM each other for details, address, phone, email, etc. Just click the member name:
PM forcbodiesonly 1.PNG

Than click start a conversation:
PM forcbodiesonly 2.PNG

When I had my 69 Sport Fury convertible in 1990 I couldnt find a part. Even a lens was impossible. Since then I could have restored the car three times over with all the NOS parts i've come across while not even looking.

When I had my 69 Sport Fury convertible in 1990 I couldnt find a part. Even a lens was impossible. Since then I could have restored the car three times over with all the NOS parts i've come across while not even looking.
I think all us old car guys must be pack rats...all these parts have been put away for years and now coming out of the barns, garages, attics, tool sheds......its a funny thing..

I think all us old car guys must be pack rats...all these parts have been put away for years and now coming out of the barns, garages, attics, tool sheds......its a funny thing..

Those were the NOS parts. The used and stashed away parts I could have built it fifty times over. I still find NOS 69 Fury parts at Carlisle every year and thing of that Sport Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back