WANTED Wanted: Chrysler 8.25 8.375 Parts 8 1/4 or 8 3/8 Gears, and Sure Grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

68plymouth383

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1985 dodge ram d150 with the Chrysler 8 1/4 with the larger 8 3/8 bearings 10 bolt rear. I'm looking to stock up on rear axle parts for when I'm ready to beef it up. I've had a ton of history with this rear axle, and it's earned the right to stay in my truck. I'am looking for a clean low miles set of 3.21 gears matching ring, and pinion. Or a set of 3.55 gears with matching ring, and pinion. I would ether like to get a very clean low miles clutch type sure grip, or my highest preference, a good used detroit truetrac unit... but I know that would be tough. My factory rear is 27 spline. I'll be beefing it up to 29 spline since that's what the truetrac is. I'd prefer to trade parts. I have a Chrysler 12 bolt 3.55 posi that needs some minor freshening it's a very tight sure grip.

I have a 29 spline trac-loc for sale but I'm in Canada so shipping wouldn't be worth it. The 29 spline are pretty plentiful in the bone yards and can most likely found in 97 and up trucks and with the 3.55 gears.

trying to send you a message on 8.25 gears and posi.....your box is full.. if you pm me a phone number we can discuss the gears etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back