WANTED Wanted to buy: A 1966 Sport Fury package tray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The package tray does not dip down on the Sport Fury. The package tray is the same flat one that is used in all the Furys (and Chyslers and Dodges). The part that dips down is a trim piece, again shared with the other C-bodies, with only the removable logo being different.
used-1966-plymouth-sport_fury_project-bucketseats-6046-1442429-11-400.jpg

Is that not the package tray in this picture? It's one piece of plastic. Are u saying it isn't? I have seen this piece for sale as one entire chunk. Please explain more?
The package tray does not dip down on the Sport Fury. The package tray is the same flat one that is used in all the Furys (and Chyslers and Dodges). The part that dips down is a trim piece, again shared with the other C-bodies, with only the removable logo being different.

Hmmmm.... OK.
I'm re-evaluating my comment and putting it "on hold" until I see a Sport Fury one.
My Newport is a regular tray with a trim pc. as I describe as above.

apparently the package tray is a flat one that fits several cars. the plastic cover goes over it and the center dips down between the seat backs. it's this cover I want.

Sighhhhhhhh......
I'm dying to see a pic of it then so I'll know what we are talking about.

Sighhhhhhhh......
I'm dying to see a pic of it then so I'll know what we are talking about.

He's talking about the plastic cover that you show'd from your 67 but he needs one for a 66. They are different

He needs one like this that you posted above

another view

9406209582_e6bcfd3d06.jpg

another view

IMAG0233.jpg

9406209582_e6bcfd3d06.jpg

If it is a sport fury then yes I think so. it should be a piece of plastic the spans the width of the set back top and have a center panel that curves down between the seat backs leaving a panel for the emblem to mount on. Please post up a picture of what you have. Thanks.
Have 1 for a 67 fury. Will it work?

Hi there, I know exactly the piece you are talking about and actually have one for sale that is not cracked or broken anywhere. I will take a pic of it tomorrow, it's too dark right now. We actually have the full rear seat for a 66 Sport Fury available

Hi there, I know exactly the piece you are talking about and actually have one for sale that is not cracked or broken anywhere. I will take a pic of it tomorrow, it's too dark right now. We actually have the full rear seat for a 66 Sport Fury available

And what color would this fine piece be?

It is Green. From what I understand, they can be dyed though. We hope they can be dyed because we are using the Green console in our Orange 65 Fury.2015-06-08 09.40.50.jpg2015-06-08 09.40.19.jpg

2015-06-08 09.40.50.jpg

2015-06-08 09.40.19.jpg

that piece will clean up nicely then dye with SEM and will look like new...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back