Welcome 3_300s to FCBO!

That car looks really clean, has it been restored? Did you buy it locally?

I did, I bare metaled the car did a couple small patches blocked out 5 coats of primer before putting color on. that was in winter 95 96.

Look foreward to meeting you. May 7th is the first one.

Welcome I have one '66 300 convertible, working on another '66 300 hardtop.

Unfortunately Jer no longer lives in the area.
Yeah beat me to it Matt. Yah 3_300s, Time and circumstance, My Bride and I Left Chelsea in fall of '14 and we find ourselves with a new Ponderosa in Wilmington, N.C. I did take Best in Class in 2010 and when I came back in 2012 when I registered I requested that I NOT BE JUDGED which the guyz that run that spring Mopar show and they graciously agreed not to. Friend of mine that's ah Chrysler Engineer at the Jeep plant on the east side was there parked with me in 2012. He was on the asphalt at the base of the hill in his Gorgeous Black '61 G convertible. I was on that same corner of the show above him in the grass with the Batwagon. Maybe you saw both carz that day? I miss that show, Have many friendz in the A-100 club too, Jer

That was the year there was a 60 F and a 63 Pace Setter next to me?

Zymurgy my 66 convertible is a little to far gone with rust. I did get a couple seasons out of it. before determining it unsafe to drive. I haven't had the hart to take it apart.

Zymurgy my 66 convertible is a little to far gone with rust. I did get a couple seasons out of it. before determining it unsafe to drive. I haven't had the hart to take it apart.

Kind of like agreeing to a organ donor card of a loved one. You really don't want to do it but if you could make another '66 live you might eventually be willing.

Exactly, think some parts may live on in the black ht. And with some of my new friends here.

Hey, Howyadoin, welcome from another 66-300 owner, a couple shots.
153.JPG
Yeah, that's my van in the back, a 69 A-100.
638.JPG
705.JPG

Back