Welcome 66l78rat to FCBO!

66l78rat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
ex c body owner looking for a new one

Hi all, im in the market for a c body. Have owned in the past 69 sf, 70 newport conv., 71 furyIII. I looking for a 69-73 car, chrysler dodge or plymouth, 2 or 4 door so im not picky there but want the cleanest one I can find for $5000.I want a decent driver that just needs maintenance no projects. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I live in the Detroit area. Mark 248 251 6231

Hey neighbor, welcome! I grew up in Troy and still live in the area.

Detmatt 1982 grad of athens live at long lake rochester rds

Troy high in '87 but I have a brother and sister who are Athen's grads from 1 year before and after you. Sylven Glen here but closer to 18 and Livernois.

Hi all, im in the market for a c body. Have owned in the past 69 sf, 70 newport conv., 71 furyIII. I looking for a 69-73 car, chrysler dodge or plymouth, 2 or 4 door so im not picky there but want the cleanest one I can find for $5000.I want a decent driver that just needs maintenance no projects. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I live in the Detroit area. Mark 248 251 6231

Hello Mark, I'm the guy who sent you here. Have you been running a C-body wanted ad on the local CL? I've seen the ad but was afraid it was a derby guy!

...and SHHS class of '90. My best buddy used to live at Maple/Dequindre but that was as NW as I ever got

Carmine, no I havent run any ad or have seen it. Im pretty tech challenged. Any help finding me a driver is greatly appreciated.Anyone near eua claire Wi. there is a 69 polara that looks interesting posted on chicago craigslist

And thanks for the welcome you guys, hope to have a car to talk about in near future!!

Hello from Minnesota, I wish I was closer to Eau Claire, I'd be all over that 69 for you. The folks here will help you in your search.

Welcome from Upstate NY! But I attended college at Oakland... Not too far away from y'all.

thanks for the welcomes, now someone sell me a decent c body please

Back