Welcome all new to the forum

Is that a 300 in front of the Charger??

attachment.php

Yes its a 67 300 cov 440 auto silver with white int did a quick rehab on her new Int paint cov top refreshed the motor sold it to buy parts for the charger

68Chargerotheroldcarsofmine025.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
68Chargerotheroldcarsofmine024.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
68Chargerotheroldcarsofmine023.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
68Chargerotheroldcarsofmine027.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
68Chargerotheroldcarsofmine026.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

WOW ....... Nice 300.
I know how it feels to have to let go of one car for the benefit of another. I'm facing selling my 65 Coronet 500 convertible to finance the restoration of my 61 Fury. I've had the Coronet for over 5 years now and have many great memories with it, including several long distance road trips ....one a 3500 mile tour. Once Jazebelle, (our 69 300 convertible), became road worthy a year and a half ago the coronet rarely comes out of the garage. It's hard to beat a big C body out on the road.

coronet 2011 (Large).jpg

That's great what year ? got pic's ?

Its up on the lift in a permanent storage state most of rt 1/4 missing front end is off. I'm around Avonmore, New Alexandria area, where is a little east at/near if you don't want to say. While I have you on the hook you wouldn't happen to have a left front fender that needs less work than mine?

Why yes they are coilovers haven't looked to see what brand they are will look this weekend.

And Dave sorry i dont have an extra fender been selling a lot of my extra charger parts but i do have some stuff left

Why yes they are coilovers haven't looked to see what brand they are will look this weekend.

And Dave sorry i dont have an extra fender been selling a lot of my extra charger parts but i do have some stuff left

I'm always interested in a non-leaf sprung rear end...

I'm always interested in a non-leaf sprung rear end...

Keep in mind that the leaf springs are designed to support the weight of your car and shock absorbers are designed to absorb road shock.
If you modify that dynamic then you need to pay attention to the method of mounting (weight supporting) shocks. The rear upper shock mounts on Mopars are a known weak link.

Back