Welcome CarolynA to FCBO!

CarolynA

Reaction score
We have a 1965 Dodge Polara and we are interested in talking to other C body owners. We also have several A bodies and a 1962 Plymouth Fury. (I got my driver's license in the Fury in 1964)

Last edited:
I just joined today and have had a great time reading your posts! We are currently working on a 1965 Dodge Polara with a 383. We've had it for many years but just got working on it last summer. In the middle of painting it last Fall it broke down. We finally have someone to help us with the mechanical aspects. We are down to one last issue before it's ready to drive - sway bar bushings! Those little rascals are hard to find. We just realized that the last owner had used a piece of hose for a bushing on one side. I am beginning to understand why he did that :>)
Thanks for adding me to the group!

I just joined today and have had a great time reading your posts! We are currently working on a 1965 Dodge Polara with a 383. We've had it for many years but just got working on it last summer. In the middle of painting it last Fall it broke down. We finally have someone to help us with the mechanical aspects. We are down to one last issue before it's ready to drive - sway bar bushings! Those little rascals are hard to find. We just realized that the last owner had used a piece of hose for a bushing on one side. I am beginning to understand why he did that :>)
Thanks for adding me to the group!
Welcome!
I found swaybar rubbers through a local supplier. This was in 2011,but I hope the info is still valid.
The MOOG #'s are K7061 and K7064. I penciled a note by the K7061, "Link kit". The total for both kits includins tax was $54 CDN!! That was 10 years ago! Hope this helps. LC

Back