Welcome cgunz410 to FCBO!

cgunz410

Reaction score
Just picked up a clean running 67 Fury. Want to get this baby fixed up to cruise.

Oh wow, didn't expect the responses. Anyway, I've always wanted a low, wide 4 door. This came up for cheap with a solid body so I went and put a deposit on it. Dirty as hell outside, but the inside isn't moldy, and it runs. Original color was that sickly gold-green metallic junk. Someone did a bunch of body work on the rear quarters back in the day and kept the lines straight. Not much bondo from my halfway keen eye. The paint is not terrible, but it never had clear coat. From what i can tell, everything is there. Even the spare tire. The car was declared Total Loss in 1998 and I'm not sure what damage was done but they did a good job of fixing it. My current plan is to have a body shop fix the little things on the outside to prevent rot, then replace the carpet and seat covers/foam and clean the rest of the interior. All the switches and dash stuff works. The seller is an old mechanic that saved it from the crusher and he's fixing the brakes for me since I'm terrible with drums. I don't care about the salvage title. Just want a sweet ride.
s8CA5wnTG6wMP7CsfrXPPPjFHcT9YLNKD_lTB0p-_jvpug3EAxe512sUosFzHJ4NRYw3sZxp7C4yq5CREm=w1362-h714-no.jpg

Back