Welcome coco to FCBO!

coco

Reaction score
Old dude looking to buy a 67 or 68 Imperial Sedan , hopefully a LeBaron !

Scotland eh? Welcome to the site from the Motor City! What is it about the ‘67/8 Imperial that you like so much? Are you looking for a sedan in particular(in this case a 4 door with a B-pillar) or would a 2 or 4 door hardtop suffice?

:thumbsup::welcome:

Welcome from outer space.

Thank you guys !
Not had the cash to buy one of these cars until now, always liked the early 60's Cadillacs, 64 Buick Electra's, and still do, then came across a 68 Le Baron for sale in Germany and loved the look of it. It was black on black but looked a wee bit too much like a funeral car so did not take it any further. It made me look into them a little more and the more I saw the more I liked them. Only no post hardtops for me with 4 doors, but like the look of the coupes. Not going to be a trailer queen, will drive it as much as possible.

Nice! Can you show us a pic of what you're looking for??

Turboomni, this was the car that got me interested in the 67/68's ! I did not buy it as I don't want a black car, did not have the cash at that point anyway, but it was lovely... needed nothing done and was a good price for what it was.

Looking for similar condition but a light colour ( Not Green inside or out) White, Silver, Blue maybe Yellow/Cream. 4 door no post hardtop or Le Baron which only needs maintained, no restorations as I dont have the time or want to do it.

Thanks again for the welcome

CHRYSLER-IMPERIAL-0.jpg

CHRYSLER-IMPERIAL-3.jpg

CHRYSLER-IMPERIAL-8.jpg

CHRYSLER-IMPERIAL-9.jpg

CHRYSLER-IMPERIAL-13.jpg

Back