Welcome Dave120v to FCBO!

Dave120v

Reaction score
I just bought a 1971 TOWN & COUNTRY WAGON. I am 73 years old and this is my current hobby I just finish a 65 Corvair convertible which I intend to sell in the spring. I joined the forum to get information and find parts.

I just bought a 1971 TOWN & COUNTRY WAGON. I am 73 years old and this is my current hobby I just finish a 65 Corvair convertible which I intend to sell in the spring. I joined the forum to get information and find parts.

Hey! Welcome to the asylum. We could use a little more young blood around here. . .

so far I replaced ignition wires, belts and fuel pump. I refurbished gas tank with por 15 fuel tank repair kit. It worked great. Lubed up engine and turned by hand. Ran a few seconds with gas poured in carb. I need to reinstall tank and hook up fuel lines. anxious to see how it runs. I am held up by care giving to wife, Weather, hollidays, and finding parts.

sat for 25 years in garage. Interier smells very bad. all 4 quarters rusted away. Can I get body panels to fix quarters? 383 4bbl. Better to rebuild or replace? What is a good reeplacement carb for 71 383 stock super commando?

sat for 25 years in garage. What is a good reeplacement carb for 71 383 stock super commando?

Instead of replacing why not just have that one re-done..
A member on here, @Dana , re-does carburetors and is dammn good at it
and very reasonable....
https://www.carburetorrestorationyoungstownoh.com/

Woodruff Carburetor Specialties
46988 Y and O Road
East Liverpool , OH 43920
Phone: (330) 799-9479Cell: (330) 303-7138

And please post some pics of your T&C..... :thumbsup:

Back