Welcome devjas to FCBO!

devjas

Reaction score
Hi, I just acquired a 1960 Chrysler 300F and always had dreamed of owning one. I finally found one and now am on the road to doing a body on restoration. I hope forcbodies can help with my challenge...

Hi, I just acquired a 1960 Chrysler 300F and always had dreamed of owning one. I finally found one and now am on the road to doing a body on restoration. I hope forcbodies can help with my challenge...

Welcome

Welcome ;...………. Have we seen the car here on the forum before?

Thanks for the welcome reply’s. Here she is. The hard work begins.. Look for forward to the challenge....
820F09FF-52D4-4994-BACA-15BE949B3626.jpeg

Wow.....…..very nice!!!
My favorite forward car!!

That is already a very nice looking F. I don't see a/c vents - but maybe they are folded down?

Black is a remarkable color on those cars as well as on many others with great lines/styling.

I would strongly urge you to join the two early Chrysler 300 clubs to gain the most help with your restoration:

CHRYSLER 300 CLUB INTERNATIONAL, INC.
www.chrysler300club.com

Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.
www.chrysler300clubinc.com

The first of the two clubs above has a list serve as well in which you can communicate your needs and questions and obtain rapid feedback. They both have publications in which are lists of vendors, parts and cars and so much more help you will need to accomplish your goals.

I own one of those beasts too.

Best wishes.

Back