Welcome Edna 66 to FCBO!

Edna 66

Reaction score
Lives closed to the coast. Self employed in construction. Enjoy hot rodding and classic cars, but haven't messed with any in a few years. No specific brand or make. Currently own a Chevy and a Mopar.

Looks like maybe a 66 Polara?? Watch out for Scott, he's been trying to corner the market on them.. :poke: @LocuMob

Last edited:
Looks like maybe a 66 Polara?? Watch out for Scott, he's been trying to corner the market on them.. :poke:@LocuMob
Hi Polara_500. Yes it is. Just picked it up yesterday. My first C-body. I better be careful then, I think a little ol' lady in Georgia had this one.

Lives closed to the coast. Self employed in construction. Enjoy hot rodding and classic cars, but haven't messed with any in a few years. No specific brand or make. Currently own a Chevy and a Mopar.

Welcome

Hey Edna 66,
Interesting name : Edna 66 , Edna is a lady's name -- is that your car's name?? You must tell !!
You said you own a construction company... I would bet not many people named "Edna" own construction companies. (I could be wrong -- I have lost bets before!!)

Welcome aboard, This is an awesome site with a lot of awesome people.....
Yours, Craig.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back