Welcome fakirone to FCBO!

fakirone

Reaction score
First car was a 1975 Dodge Dart Swinger, loved it. Just came up on a sweat equity 1976 New Yorker Brougham that needs some love, but I love her so she's going to get what she needs.

Once I finish selling off the rest of the collection it will be time to get to work on her in for real, but for now she's had a bath, battery, plug wires and is a runner.

B_yajjrB_LJ

Last edited:
Hello and welcome from Christchurch NZ. What a lovely reward for your selflessness and thoughtfulness in helping this man sell his collection.

I wish you and Mary Jane much joy and happiness as you travel life's road together.

There are lots of good folks on this forum who can help you get Mary Jane sorted and back cruising the highways again.

Hello and welcome from Christchurch NZ. What a lovely reward for your selflessness and thoughtfulness in helping this man sell his collection.

I wish you and Mary Jane much joy and happiness as you travel life's road together.

There are lots of good folks on this forum who can help you get Mary Jane sorted and back cruising the highways again.
She's close already. Got her started and driving, but I need to empty the bad gas and work on her brakes. There is not much in the way or parts available I have noticed, already looking for blinkers and a battery tray, but I feel that I will get her sorted.

Back