Welcome Frankie tee69 to FCBO!

the garden apartments on Tompkins ave.?
No but I know those apartments. I was on the Brooklyn side. 92nd & Ft. Hamilton and a Sheepsheadbay 8th floor we still saw bridge & 911 when it happened. Always been Brooklyn but the love for cars is worldwide...There have been a few auto meets on Staten recently I couldn't get to. Been busy with storm recovery & wife Bday.......

Welcome Aboard,
This is a great site with a lot of great people... You will be glad you are part of the community...
My Mary Kay car 1966 CADDY has led the Garden City Easter Parade, and one of my 1957 DeSotos was in the Malcom X movie at the courthouse.
Lenny Schiller in our sister club of the AACA in Brooklyn has organized many events (usually held at Floyd Bennett Field) and he frequently gets calls from movie directors needing cars, and let's us all know...

Welcome Aboard,
This is a great site with a lot of great people... You will be glad you are part of the community...
My Mary Kay car 1966 CADDY has led the Garden City Easter Parade, and one of my 1957 DeSotos was in the Malcom X movie at the courthouse.
Lenny Schiller in our sister club of the AACA in Brooklyn has organized many events (usually held at Floyd Bennett Field) and he frequently gets calls from movie directors needing cars, and let's us all know...
Hello & thank you. I'm glad I found this site and, now that I passed the scammer test, am happy to be a part of. Looking forward to helping grow the network since we are all over the place. My main mechanic buddy moved to the Carolinas and NY is hard to find good reasonably priced work. Those are some nice vintage cars. Thanks again :)

Back