Welcome furious70 to FCBO!

Thanks, been with the drydock since day 1, but it looks like it's worth being here too! I see some familiar faces already. I've got a small Mopar stable but my C is a 70 sport fury, 383, a500 OD, efi, turbocharged.

Thanks, been with the drydock since day 1, but it looks like it's worth being here too! I see some familiar faces already. I've got a small Mopar stable but my C is a 70 sport fury, 383, a500 OD, efi, turbocharged.
Definitely love to see pics of that car and hear your thoughts on how the A500 goes. What sort of mileage do you get?

Waiting at the dock! I was the original registrar of that domain, partial to it...

gT3pH34CyQlP45R_Xg_TmeG-zB_ZHrdBCD4JeD7pyzz9H3Ga3lKaXPnyOLkJuwFEZnfKLlIt9cduPTOt8w=w1829-h910-no.jpg

I use a classic FAST EFI, it's been running with it since 2009. It's an old box, but it does everything you'd ever need. Turbocharged since 2012. Only running 5psi on a stock engine to learn it. I've got young kids so I didn't have time to do it twice if i blew it up.
The a500 has been in the car since the mid 2000's, forget exactly when. Tranztech in Dubuque IA did it. It's nice. 3.91's out back and 2.69 + lockup. With the small cam it works. My 68 Charger has the TKO 5spd and the OD is a bad mix with the .484 purpleshaft.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Mpg.... Ironically I drove the car over the road far more before od than after. I don't get any better mpg really, the deep gear in the back and deep gear set in the trans is too much fun.
I could get 20mpg with the original 383 2bbl and 2.73's, haven't come close with any other combo

Welcome..

My 383-2 was only good for 10 mpg with 323s. The doggie-est engine I've ever had

Interesting. There's been days I wish I had just left it that way, mine ran good and got great mpg.

Back