Welcome Jason McBride to FCBO!

Jason McBride

Reaction score
In ‘77 my grandfather bought his New Yorker. In ‘78 I was brought home in it. Could explain why I’m hooked on Mopars. My first car was an ‘83 Imperial that I lowered. Later when I became a family man I purchased a’56 Dodge Regent 4 door that I built as a traditional ‘50s custom. Sadly my grandpa past this March. He left me his New Yorker that has never seen snow. We use to talk about what I would do to it if it was mine. I’d tell him all it needs is to be lowered. He’d smile and agree. Since receiving it I have lowered it 3” all around. I do want to install air ride over the winter, but it will remain other wise stock. For 43 years it’s been in the family and here it will stay.

In ‘77 my grandfather bought his New Yorker. In ‘78 I was brought home in it. Could explain why I’m hooked on Mopars. My first car was an ‘83 Imperial that I lowered. Later when I became a family man I purchased a’56 Dodge Regent 4 door that I built as a traditional ‘50s custom. Sadly my grandpa past this March. He left me his New Yorker that has never seen snow. We use to talk about what I would do to it if it was mine. I’d tell him all it needs is to be lowered. He’d smile and agree. Since receiving it I have lowered it 3” all around. I do want to install air ride over the winter, but it will remain other wise stock. For 43 years it’s been in the family and here it will stay.

Welcome

Welcome Aboard,
This is a great site with a lot of great people.... You will be glad that you are part of the community....
Eh???? (That eh??? Was for you so that you feel at home!!!)

Back