Welcome NY69 to FCBO!

NY69

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am Vincent from the Netherlands and I am already lurking on this forum (on and off) for over 4 years now, so I think it's about time I introduce myself.

Back in 2000 I bought, as a belated graduation gift to myself, a 1969 Chrysler New Yorker coupe that was imported from Hollywood and I hung on to it ever since.

Pic:

2gvovuh.jpg

Welcome -- whereabouts in the NL are you? Beautiful car, more pics will be great (including, as you know if you've been lurking for years, the fender tag please)!

PS: are you joining the "Boats on the River" tour this year?

Last edited:
Welcome.

Vincent came once with it to Datteln to the german Mopar Meeting a long time ago but I haven't seen the NYer since again at car shows.

Carsten

Thank you all for your welcoming words. I live in the Eindhoven area, and I am indeed not a frequent visitor of car meetings.
As requested, some more pics, including the fender tag:

CIMG1082.JPG

CIMG1086.JPG

binnen.jpg

CIMG0576_zps98ef4268.JPG

30lcd4j.jpg

Last edited:
A late welcome from Germany, Vincent! Really like your car - I am a big fan of the color blue... :)

Regarding shows: You may talk to Louis aka luigi164, who is a regular at the BBTR show in the West of Germany, an event you just have to visit when you own a Fuselage C-Body. ;-)

Back