Welcome Platinum6bbl to FCBO!

Still trying to figure out how to post a new topic. Have quite a few NOS lenses for C-bodies I'd like to post up.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Click on the "Forum" button above and then scroll down to the forum section you need and click on that. The next screen will have a yellow button that says "post new thread".

Here's one of my cars. Sorry it's not a C-body. Only thing close would have been my late fathers 57 Limited Edition Golden Fury 318-4x2 that we sold to a family friend after his death.

IMG_1483.JPG

Dan on here has an original 440 6bbl car for sale, it is a total restoration project and I think he wants $15K for it?
Black one from PA? If so it was just north of me. My Mopar radar had gone off just a few weeks before it was found. I actually had stopped in the parking lot of the salvage yard it was in because my Mopar radar led me to stop there while out delivering. I said to myself I just need to continue on and not waste company time looking in an import car yard. Little did I know what was in there.

Black one from PA? If so it was just north of me. My Mopar radar had gone off just a few weeks before it was found. I actually had stopped in the parking lot of the salvage yard it was in because my Mopar radar led me to stop there while out delivering. I said to myself I just need to continue on and not waste company time looking in an import car yard. Little did I know what was in there.
No that black one sold to another member here and is currently being given a total restoration. The second car Dan owns is a sunfire yellow car with black vinyl roof and it is a promotional car so it is loaded with every option under the sun from the factory.

No that black one sold to another member here and is currently being given a total restoration. The second car Dan owns is a sunfire yellow car with black vinyl roof and it is a promotional car so it is loaded with every option under the sun from the factory.
Yellow I thought was a 440-4bbl and not a 6bbl

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Click on the "Forum" button above and then scroll down to the forum section you need and click on that. The next screen will have a yellow button that says "post new thread".

Being a follower it should come from within ......

:welcome: ..

Back