Welcome Sean to FCBO!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

thanks for the welcome guys - i was on here a few years ago as blackmopar - couldnt figure out how to resurrect it.

in any case - the 65 is currently getting all of the attention with a motor rebuild im in process with - will post a few updated pictures this weekend

48 dodge is a project roller that Im hoping to get back into later this summer

Sean

img_3317-jpg.41661
heres a pic from my Blackmopar id - shes pretty much same outside. I would up pulling her off daily driver assignment about 6 months ago and last month pulled the motor and tranny for a rebuild - alot of the gremlins I fought for a long time have now been addressed and hope to have her back on the road in about a month if I can keep current pace.

hi sean welcome love your 65. love your wheels. what size are they ?? & how much back spacing did you use ??

img_3317-jpg.41661
heres a pic from my Blackmopar id - shes pretty much same outside. I would up pulling her off daily driver assignment about 6 months ago and last month pulled the motor and tranny for a rebuild - alot of the gremlins I fought for a long time have now been addressed and hope to have her back on the road in about a month if I can keep current pace.
Nice ride, man!

hi sean welcome love your 65. love your wheels. what size are they ?? & how much back spacing did you use ??

thanks guys - ill take some updated pics as soon as shes off the lift

lotrucker, 18's up front and 20's in the rear. not 100% sure on backspacing as they were on the car when i bought it - but ill try to remember this weekend to take a measurement for you

tbh i never would have considered this wheel combo personally but amazingly they just work on this car!

thanks guys - ill take some updated pics as soon as shes off the lift

lotrucker, 18's up front and 20's in the rear. not 100% sure on backspacing as they were on the car when i bought it - but ill try to remember this weekend to take a measurement for you

tbh i never would have considered this wheel combo personally but amazingly they just work on this car!
hey sean, thanks i appreciate that. i am looking to do new wheels & tires for my poloara.

Back