Welcome Todd Cameron to FCBO!

Todd Cameron

Reaction score
I have a Chryler 1963 300J I like to post for sale not technically a C body but close
1963 Chrysler C300J Restored 2013 new paint, rubber, and interior. Original #’s matching 413 short cross rams and original exhaust factory A/C, electric windows rust free Arizona car some spare parts $28k Todd Cameron Prescott AZ or Los Angeles CA 626-622-2500
Runs and drives everything works including AC been sitting a couple years estate sale

Dropbox - 1963 300J - Simplify your life

p.jpg
p.jpg
p.jpg

Last edited:
1963 Chrysler C300J Restored 2013 new paint, rubber, and interior. Original #’s matching 413 short cross rams and original exhaust factory A/C, electric windows rust free Arizona car some spare parts $28k Todd Cameron Prescott AZ or Los Angeles CA 626-622-2500

updated link

Last edited:
I wasn't able to get that link to work.

The 300Js were one of my favorite letter cars and I felt they had very nice, clean and unique styling. I used to live in Sierra Madre, CA, not far from you. So I know the area well.

Welcome and good luck with the sale. Some photos would be great if you can get them to work.

I wasn't able to get that link to work.

The 300Js were one of my favorite letter cars and I felt they had very nice, clean and unique styling. I used to live in Sierra Madre, CA, not far from you. So I know the area well.

Welcome and good luck with the sale. Some photos would be great if you can get them to work.

I updated the link sorry

Back