Welcome Triple Pickle to FCBO!

Triple Pickle

Reaction score
Long time c body fan, seemed like a decent forum.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
We’ve been talking about you quite a bit lately ...:lol:

Thank you! I’ve been messing around with these old Mopars for almost 40 years. Mostly c bodies but I’ve had the others as well. I’m not the most knowledgeable Mopar guy but, I’d say I know my way around pretty good.

I’ve recently bought an old Dodge that I’ve been looking for for since I can remember. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it now that I have one!
Anyway, I look forward to getting and giving advice, sharing experiences, and, maybe even do some trading with you guys!
What was my dream c-body you ask? I’ll tell you afterwhile and maybe upload some pics if I can figure out how! Meanwhile any guesses?
Hint: it’s early 70s

I’ll put a test picture on here of another c body that is lurking behind my house...’73 Polara hardtop, plus a few trucks, a 74 Monaco Wagon and other assorted junk in the background.
Most of my stuff is pretty rough, this is Where they come to die I guess.

E624375C-3390-4D60-A463-B5696A9D6B01.jpeg

Here’s one of the interior on that 73. This alone is why I bought this particular car. It will soon be parted out so if anyone needs anything speak up.

973132E0-E02F-4073-801B-0AC3F9F5EDF1.jpeg

Last edited:
I like the steering wheel and column...
It’s up for trade/sell!
That’s a nearly complete car,factory 400. It’s a running driving car. The A/C stuff is mostly missing from under the hood. And it’s been cobbled around on under there.... that’s a rim blow horn and tilt no telescope column

60AD2CCC-6249-43B0-8DA9-A90FBD4B8CDE.jpeg

Back