Welcome whatsmy71sportfuryworth to FCBO!

Are you thinking abt getting it road worthy and driving it? restoring it? Or just looking yo sell it? If its your project, you need to do a complete evaluation mechanically and cosmetically. Clean it up so you can give it a good look over. Take inventory of what it needs, and start estimating parts etc. If you just want to sell it, provide true, honest information and as much detail as you can and see what it can bring. To sell it Maybe an $1500 and go from there.

20180730_124024.jpg
20180730_124020.jpg
20180730_124018.jpg
20180730_124011.jpg
20180730_124001.jpg
20180730_123954.jpg
20180730_123941.jpg
20180730_124024.jpg
20180730_124024.jpg
20180730_124020.jpg
20180730_124018.jpg
20180730_124011.jpg
20180730_123954.jpg
20180730_124001.jpg
20180730_123941.jpg

Sometime we have to guide the misguided....
Educate the the uneducated...
There are schisters and the not so honest, of course ....
but there are also those eager to learn and this hobby can bring much joy and satisfaction. Encouraging the young ones or new to the hobby folks is important for the future of our cars. Sometimes I think we lose sight of that.

Ultimately you need to decide what you want to do with it. If you want to sell it this is a great place to do that.
Most that will make an offer will bring it back to what it once was. But, it will be expensive and time consuming. The right parts are out there but you have to know where to start looking. It’s not an easy journey.

well I have had it for quite some time now
an I havent put any money into it.
Out here in phoenix az its super hot durin the summertime no ac is a big problem for me.
I think its time to get rid of it.
1500$ sounds cool. thanx!

I think its time to get rid of it.
1500$ sounds cool. thanx!

I think on this board are some people who are interested in it and able to do the work that´s needed to bring it back to live.
Check your private message inbox and the deal will be done by the end of the week

Yes it was taken from my friends apartment complex cause I did not have a sticker for overnight parking.
I paid 250 to get it back, drove it home an a few days later I got stranded at a gas station, i had it towed home an its been sitting every since.
The tags are current my registration is good, i have been driving this car for years up until a few months ago.

Yes it was taken from my friends apartment complex cause I did not have a sticker for overnight parking.
I paid 250 to get it back, drove it home an a few days later I got stranded at a gas station, i had it towed home an its been sitting every since.
The tags are current my registration is good, i have been driving this car for years up until a few months ago.

How long have you had it?

I sent you a PM .. but unless it goes on Ebay or something I wont engage in bidding contest with any member here.

that said, i hope you get whatever the market will bear in a fair deal between you and buyer.

here you are virtually assured someone LOVES this car and CAN put the dough/time into it needs WILL see it. its also possible it could wind up with a worst fate -- but i sure hope NOT.

good luck to you in any event.

Last edited:
Rust in panels, front grill needs the hideaway lights, ill take more photos, iam looking for my title to see if it shows the date i purchased it.
Its been at least 7 years since i bought this car iam sure.
Only thing nice about the car is the inside of roof looks brand new its original in perfect condition.

I have no horse in this race however ,,,,, PLEASE SELL IT TO SOMEONE ON THIS SITE and know damn well it will be taken cared for, and end up with someone who really appreciates one of these HUGE "C" BODIES !!!!!!!!!!! That's it from me !!!!! Good luck with the sale & welcome to our site :thumbsup:

whats a PM? this is my first time on a site dealing with cars.
I don't no much about cars, hekk i didn't no any bidding was going on, iam confused as hekk.
But ok

im sorry for two things. i was new here once too and it took awhile to catch on to things :).

first will try Private Message (PM) from home computer .. sorry but my phone aint cutting it :). second, i also apologize for the bidding reference. there is NO BIDDING going on here .. just people giving opinions on value. some say $1000, you say $1500 .. a deal is GONNA be made I predict.

my PM to you is for YOU only, and I have to work with another member to help me with logistics of pickup and giving you the agreed-upon cash. i you like my offer, just let me know.

In the meantime, welcome to the site. all the best with your fury. my apologies again for the confusing posts above.

Hello and welcome to the site. As stated above, sell the car to a member here, and know it will get the care it deserves, you can't go wrong.

Last edited:
Back