For Sale Well, this one's gonna get some folks riled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do own this though,,A real Shelby Dodge Omni GLHS

20160616_133726 (1).jpg

Last edited:
That shelby by the way is no joke.If i,m correct it did 0-60 in under 7 seconds for a car from the 80,s that was real strong performance, a very good car actually.I just know i read an article somewhere in my stacks of car magazines.Cool you have a Fury and that omni.Such great collectors on this site.B.B

Our sister site, FABO, has this post under it's Mopars for Sale section of a '73 Fury III that the poster says is a, "Great donor vehicle for drivetrain swap."

[FOR SALE] - Rebuilt 360/rebuilt 727. Great donor vehicle for drivetrain swap. San Jose, CA.

Our brother Mopartisan is a bit challenged by spelling, but lets it be known the drivetrain is sound. From his post:
Contact Seller
For sale is an excellent 1973 Fury III Sedan with recently rebuilt with Hipo 360 engine with the power building torque of a factory two barrel Carb! Looks like it has only about a thousand miles on it. But wait, there's more. 727 heavy duty at same time and it shifts Smith. Power steering looks like it was rebuilt and air conditioning shoes rebuilt tags too! Factory power disc brakes for great stopping. Factory cruise control will make road trips to car show suer fun. Moving into the interior shows a mint seat of seats and door panels and gauges work fine. Dashpad has the usual cracks and headliner looks like it should be replaced. Body and chrome are in great condition with a repaint and looks choice. Body super straight. Sadly, the ruff has rust and will need to be repaired. It leaks some water , but it is fixable. You could put the general lee flag on the roof and make a cheap clone to cover up the roof!Every other part of this car has no rust and even have pics of the floor pans and underside of the car. Recently put some lube shocks on it too. Currently needs registration and it is dire towards the end of January.
Asking $2950/0b0.

View attachment 236555

View attachment 236556

View attachment 236557
Thank Goodness... someplace has worse public schools than Florida...:rolleyes:

Thank Goodness... someplace has worse public schools than Florida...:rolleyes:

Moving into the interior shows a mint seat of seats and door panels and gauges work fine.

Despite all the weird mistakes, the seller spelled the word "gauges" correctly! I think he was leaning pretty heavily on auto-correct when composing the ad.

$2950 for a small block swap that LOOKS like it was rebuilt about 1000 miles ago.
Sounds like the deal of the century.

Hi everyone, glad some folks found my little posting funny. I tried to make it as bad as possible like a Craig’s list add, but I guess it backfired. lol. To be honest, would like to not to scrap it, because the engine does have the low miles in it. Apparently the builder who put the motor in did not use correct bolts or loctite on the converter and those backed out and stopped working and stripped all the bolt holes out. Since they couldn’t figure out Why the new drivetrain would not work, they sent it to the tow yard. It’s pretty decent other than the roof being rusty. If comeone here wants to come inspected, I’m cool with it. Also, lowering price to $2400 so it can find a good home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back