What are you working on today??

View attachment 267581
Now I'm cutting the weeds and working on my tan.
You know you're a Redneck if...
Screenshot_2019-03-09-14-43-29.jpg

:rofl:

Installed an auto rear view mirror on the Magnum. I really like the fact I can install all the little accessories that DCA decided to not include on the Magnum but did include on the 300/Chargers.

Other mods to do yet:
Glove box light
Rear hatch popper
Tortise Shell Steering wheel/shifter knob

All are vitually plug and play. The harness is there just need to plug in the components....

9E23CA52-71FE-450C-BA15-D35AFA86086E.jpeg

Installed an auto rear view mirror on the Magnum. I really like the fact I can install all the little accessories that DCA decided to not include on the Magnum but did include on the 300/Chargers.

Other mods to do yet:
Glove box light
Rear hatch popper
Tortise Shell Steering wheel/shifter knob

All are vitually plug and play. The harness is there just need to plug in the components....

View attachment 267594

Nice work Graham!

:thumbsup:

Working hard, sir. More updates on Rush coming soon. New trans, wheelie bars, and roll cage are in the plans. Race season is almost here!

I can't wait!

NEOPMA ProMods racing mid April at MIR Maryland International Raceway (Budd's Creek)

My weekend has been pretty full, but stopped by to assess my power seat noticed I needed another angle piece for the base, Murray says he has it too.

The good news every nut and bolt moves freely so it will disassemble nicely for restoration.

20190309_153908.jpg

My yard, cutting grass! Damn rain has made this stuff grow tall!!! I've always had a gardner pretty much my whole adult life. Trying to save a little money this year. I let him go in January. So been doing it myself last couple months. Well today, started cutting back yard and said F it! Texted my old gardner…..he starts up again on Tuesday lol

Ordered the wrong Distributor kit from Summit so I had to take care of that. Picked up some stuff from a local powder coater (rear speaker frame, console parts and the trunk tensioner bars). And trying to get 50 years of gunk off of my oil pickup and oil pan.
Also ordered some of this mahogany vinyl film to use on my console restoration...
Rcraft™ Mahogany Wood Vinyl | Craft Film
My wife and I both have the flu bug so too tired and achy to accomplish much this weekend!

IMG_0233.JPG

IMG_0234.JPG

IMG_0235.JPG

lifted car up, confirmed fuel tank type (# of vents) for placing order, inspected rest of underside, cleaned up some rust, cleaned up rear bumper, errands for the misses . All in a days work.
IMG_2035.JPG
IMG_2035.JPG
IMG_2036.JPG
IMG_2054.JPG

Painted the wheels for my 66 Newport stripper. Admired the painted package tray. Scrubbed the rubber end pieces for the door and quarter window. Found the battery in the skidsteer dead so put the charger on it. Went for a snowshoe and enjoyed the sun.

Was the connector for it already hidden up there?

Picked up the mirror and the wiring harness for $12 at the local upullit from a 06 300C the connector is already there behind the A pillar panel. Drop the visor mounts pull the overhead console down and there is enough give on the headliner to fish the harness through. Took less than 10 minutes. I hated the stupid flip lever mirror as I nearly had to take the seat belt off to adjust it to nighttime. Long legs short arms?!

Sold the 400/727 from the 73 Polara I parted. Put some time into a friends 71 Monaco. Swapped the bad voltage regulator and put the new air filter in. Headed home to check on the dogs. Going back to the shop in a little while.

20190303_200726.jpg

20190309_135158.jpg

20190309_142451.jpg

20190309_135153.jpg

20190309_134219.jpg

20190309_134203.jpg

20190309_165142.jpg

Back