What are you working on today??

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Worked today, but 46 degrees, so went right into the garage when I got home to finally take my passenger seat apart to see what damage there is on the recliner. I was hoping I had just pulled the cable out of the handle. No such luck. Looks like I will need a new recliner cylinder, it is broken and I suspect it is a pot/white metal part.

I'll be the debbie downer. It's not raining... It's not snowing... It's in the high 50's-60's today... but I feel kinda down in the dumps. No idea why, but I've accomplished nothing today. I've been in pajama pants all day, and it's now 6:30pm. I don't wanna do anything.

I'll be the debbie downer. It's not raining... It's not snowing... It's in the high 50's-60's today... but I feel kinda down in the dumps. No idea why, but I've accomplished nothing today. I've been in pajama pants all day, and it's now 6:30pm. I don't wanna do anything.
If I told you I was in PJ pants earlier when I welded, would it make you feel better? I had coveralls over them, but nonetheless, it was a PJ day for me too. :D

If I told you I was in PJ pants earlier when I welded, would it make you feel better? I had coveralls over them, but nonetheless, it was a PJ day for me too. :D
All I've done is brush my teeth. Ate breakfast, and plopped my butt in the chair. Lunch, same. Kinda in a funk, but can't put my finger on why.

Meeting up some ppl on the southside, grocery shopping, cleaning out the kitty litter and maybe a nap

didn't get in the nap in and didn't to the grocery shopping in either it's too late for that

All I've done is brush my teeth. Ate breakfast, and plopped my butt in the chair. Lunch, same. Kinda in a funk, but can't put my finger on why.
Sounds like a Sunday cruise followed by a gentle wrench session may be needed.

Visit from in-laws :eek:, then continue detailing my son's new '88 Ford LTD.
LTD 10th March 2019 001.jpg

Loading up 2 vehicles and a trailer with stuff from the house that the kids want, and I won't have to move or store when I move next week. They either take it now, or wait until the executor splits it up later. This way they get what they want.

Umm i drove my 93 w150 today. Its so rotted that its a joke around here (not kidding). But hey its my pops old truck that he bought in 96 and it was doomed for the scrap yard. But after a new computer, leaf spring hangars, ball joints, im driving her! At least its a 93 w150 5.9 magnum LE with 290,000 miles with the original driveline! Even though my Pops gave up it, here she still is still moving under her own power. I put a u joint steering shaft in her this morning and i cant believe im driving the same truck.
20181212_195348.jpg
20180309_155843.jpg

Loading up 2 vehicles and a trailer with stuff from the house that the kids want, and I won't have to move or store when I move next week. They either take it now, or wait until the executor splits it up later. This way they get what they want.

Sooo garage sale next week?

Back