What do I do with my 71 Fury?

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I got this car while restoring the GT and the original intention was to scrap it for parts. But once I had the car it turned out to have a very good body on it and good running 360 4bbl and trans. I redid the front brakes on it including the brake cylinders, pads and hoses. I could put the chrome strips back on too which I have. The interior isn't the greatest though, nor is the paint. So what should I do with it? I don't need a daily driver. Should I sell it? Part it? What do you all think?
painted6.jpg
painted7.jpg
painted8.jpg
painted9.jpg

I say set her free to a caring owner on this forum. Then we can be sure it is safe cared for and see the progress made on the old gal as she is purdied up!
It's a very nice car if she has good bones.

Last edited:
Buff the paint and put the trim on. It will look great and make an awesome daily for someone.

Be careful while selling, know your buyer. If you care about the car. If not, she could end up in the wrong hands and be parted regardless

That paint looks like it'll buff out nice. I'd buff it out and put the trim on and drive it. And take that hitch off. Haha.

And with that,,,
What would you want for it...? (hitch and all) :)
Well not sure really, the car owes me about 1300 as it sits. I would entertain part trade offers, say a parts car or something as part payment, or something similar?

Back