What do I do with my 71 Fury?

Here is a pic with badges side strips and wheel covers put on, I only have three so whoever gets the car will have to find one 1972 Chrysler New Yorker wheel cover. Damn it sure did improve the looks didnt it?
painted91.jpg

Going through the motions, discussion, tinkering....I think you're inevitably talking yourself into keeping the car, and this thread will eventually morph into a "build thread".
:D

Going through the motions, discussion, tinkering....I think you're inevitably talking yourself into keeping the car, and this thread will eventually morph into a "build thread".
:D

It certainly seems that way doesnt it

So Im thinking, play around a bit with it more, clean up a few more things, put some seat covers in the thing, then properly put it up for sale. But, what to ask for it? It is only a four door sedan after all.

I got this car while restoring the GT and the original intention was to scrap it for parts. But once I had the car it turned out to have a very good body on it and good running 360 4bbl and trans. I redid the front brakes on it including the brake cylinders, pads and hoses. I could put the chrome strips back on too which I have. The interior isn't the greatest though, nor is the paint. So what should I do with it? I don't need a daily driver. Should I sell it? Part it? What do you all think?
View attachment 118253 View attachment 118254 View attachment 118255 View attachment 118256
Here is what I did wih a stock 71 Fury I bought a few years ago..www.nypd71fury.com

Awesome car. If I wasn't on the tail end of my project, I would jump all over that. I prefer the sedan to the HT, myself.

Alright, got the seat covers in place, I had to buy two sets because I couldn't find a front and rear bench seat cover set. Anyhow, it improved the looks no end interiorwise.
Car3.jpg
Car4.jpg

Back