For Sale What do we have here, Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4654558552.html

A rare Mopar muscle car Totally redone with the original 360 CU Mopar motor and bullet proof 727 transmission, perfect body, New steering box, New front disk brakes, New Tires All Around, New rear air shocks, New front shocks, New stereo, New paint, Redone interior, rare time piece aluminum wheels, professionally installed power alarm/door/trunk, keyless entry system; best of all, it runs excellent.
A real head turner.
A real and rare Mopar Classic W/Approx. 2000 made. $6900

Definitely the first for me

00K0K_Cyi9ehk8mY_600x450.jpg

00P0P_jLsMQbcbiHc_600x450.jpg

01010_iMKEtJdp0DB_600x450.jpg

00X0X_6DtZYuBexm2_600x450.jpg

00e0e_1OdWY5YgIrf_600x450.jpg

Nothing...... I have a black magnum in my past with a 4 barell big block and t tops. ... I was 13, maybe. I wanted that car

I don't recall if a 400 or 440. As I remember it, it was a 400..... Triple black, cool, cool car

Yea, I'm liking the shifter and interior. Normally my interest doesn't involve anything past 75-76, but this car is sweet. Wait, that's not true. The Franky S. Imperials are cool also...but without the FI.

ooh, i like this. my uncle drove a pale yellow one with slotted mags.always thought it was sharp looking. not sure about the power add ons , the price , and approx. 2000 made? almost bought a charger(can't remember if it was a 77 or 79) with buckets and t-tops. seller couldn't produce a title though. not a whole lot exciting in the late 70's but these were good looking cars.

I didn't care for that generation of Chargers and Cordobas, but I really liked the looks of the Magnum. I didn't see a lot of them when they were new.

Triple-black Magnum with US Mag aluminum slots - yummy! Damn, that is a nice one. As stated prior, all this needs is a 400 and T-tops! I'd be happy as it sits. A very nice car.

What we have here is a pretty base car. There was a 360-2v and a 360-4v available for this car. Since the seller isn't mentioning a 4bbl, I take it to mean it's a 360-2v, which is nothing at all special. No power windows,door locks, cruise, tilt column or leather (yes, that's a vinyl interior). Windsor Assembly certainly didn't install those Ansen mags, and I'm really intrigued to know what it is about this car that makes it one of less than 2000. Maybe in some combo of the few options the car does have? I'm not even going to bother to look up numbers on this car. Yes, it's clean and appears to be in good shape, but valuable?......ummmm, no..... Desirable? well...... depends on how much you like the Cord inspired front end (I do). The desirable version of this car is the GT. Now THAT may have had less than 2000 examples made.

And the biggest engine was a 400-4v. With all of the emission controls, about all you could say about the 400 when they were new is that they could get out of their own way from a light. They were best known for being a giant furnace. Standing beside the front of one of these cars idling with the a/c on, and it was hot out, was not something to be accomplished for more than a few seconds.

The 360-4V was the E58 cop car engine. That's probably the best choice in one of these .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back