What K member/frame rails/sheet metal years will interchange

Are you saying that only 70-71 are interchangeable in what I have read for isolated body mounts on my 71 Chrysler. The stub frame is rotted out. What stub frame from what year isolated do I need so it will bolt right in?

You can use a stub from any 70-73 two door or four door Chrysler.

Stubs from 69 will not work.

Stubs from convertibles will not work.

Stubs from station wagons will not work.

Stubs from Plymouth Fury will not work.

I have a decent stub and frame rails from a 73 about 2 hours from you if you can’t locate what you need.

Last edited:
You can use a stub from any 70-73 two door or four door Chrysler.

Stubs from 69 will not work.

Stubs from convertibles will not work.

Stubs from station wagons will not work.

Stubs from Plymouth Fury will not work.

I have a decent stub and frame rails from a 73 about 2 hours from you if you can’t locate what you need.
Okay. Got it now. Crystal clear. Thank you for this info. Yes, I may take you up on your offer on the stub frame. If anyone needs any cars or parts for sale let me know I have a 70 4 door New Yorker, 73 ply fury 2 dr, 69 chry 300 4 dr, all good for parts or resto if needed.

great post #22
the Mayflower stubs are shorter, maybe 2 dr and Vert also, check torsion bar length also
Measure Twice, obtain once
Body shops have the measurements
I've made 73s fit several older rebuilds

Key thing on the stub frames could be the different wheelbases of the cars? Plymouths at 119", Dodges and ALL PDC wagons at 122", with Chrysler sedans at 124" (or 123.5, depending on what you read). Torsion bar lengths can vary, too.

CBODY67

Back