Wheels

Fred, yourself and many others prefer to keep their car totally stock. Each to their own! So yes, the CASE IS CLOSED!
Sorry Frank no slight intended. My preference for Road Wheels is based on my subjective opinion that with their design for fuselage cars Ma Mopar hit the nail on the head. I acknowlege not everyone shares that opinion. The Ford rims give your car a nice mild custom look. I've done something similar with Big Bee. She is currently wearing Mirada aluminum rims and have no inclination to go back to the OE Magnums.

If push came to shove, and if I've exhausted all my resources to try and get Road Wheels, in a last ditch move, I would use the late 90's Lincoln Towncar "snowflakes"...

aly03125u.jpg

aly03125u.jpg

15", correct bolt pattern, hub opening, and back spacing.... Can't go wrong and to 99% of the ignorant public, looks period correct OEM.

15", correct bolt pattern, hub opening, and back spacing.... Can't go wrong and to 99% of the ignorant public, looks period correct OEM.

Stan, I agree. If the purists want to stay OEM, that's fine. If you want to mod your classic, that should be respected also. Saying that... I won't be putting 22's or anything just plain silly on my car.

This is my buddies 300 with Torque Thrust 2's on it. Don't know the dimensions, but I could find out. I think they look pretty cool!

IMG_3215.jpg

Dave, Fred and commando1, there is no anger or anything on my part. I'm not that type of guy. All I'm trying to say is... It's my car and ... That's the way ... aha,aha ... I like it! LOL

2 inch spacers would scare me too!
To me by far the best look on the fuselage cars are the C-body road wheels, they make those cars look hot!
No need to put wheels from another make or aftermarket ones on these cars. Marty

2 inch spacers would scare me too!

With me Rats are at the top of the list.

As far as the wheels, I think 15" Mopar Ralleys would look good on the Fuselage cars. There is a '70 Fury here with silver police wheels with Ralley centers and trim rings, and I like it.

With me Rats are at the top of the list.

As far as the wheels, I think 15" Mopar Ralleys would look good on the Fuselage cars. There is a '70 Fury here with silver police wheels with Ralley centers and trim rings, and I like it.

Looks nice...

Naamloos.jpg

Back