where to buy heater air intake duct work?

jtalberts

Reaction score
I need the duct work that connects from the passenger side air intake to the heater. The PO didn't have anything there and my parts car had factory AC so the housing is different. Any ideas where I can find it?

Forgot the important info. 66 Plymouth Fury III. Heater only.

Last edited:
Bob,

Are you piecing out a car or is one local to you? I can take some pictures of what the ends I need on both sides.

Parting it out. It had an under dash A/C unit in it that clearly was added. So it's a heater only car

Btw if you are interested PM so I will get a notification. I got so many forums & Facebook groups I work I loose track of the threads. Thanks

Here are pictures of both ends where the duct work connects. The duct work is connected to plastic ends on both sides. I would want the plastic if possible.

Ok i will take a look at mine & see if it looks like that. I will get you a pic or two also. May be a few days. Get to is ASAP Thanks

Duct work

Ok finely got to it. Is this what you are needing? It's off a 65 Newport heater only car that had add on AC

image.jpg

Duct

That would be it. I would want the whole housing that it is connected to on the right side as well.

It looks like the clip broke. It was already hanging loose. It's tight under there. I may have done it when I was wiggling it off the housing. Anyway if you can use this $10.00 plus shipping.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back