Which might be a 'better' choice/price? 69 300 Vert or 69 Polara 500

I think the Polara could be fun driver while in progress. A rough convert never looks good and there are several out there for under 20. That car will never close the gap for that money

The Polara 500 all the trim is in the car as far as the brakes it needs the drums all the way around redone. I was told by owner that's what is needed to stop it will need a gas tank he said the roof was good he pulled what was left of the vinyl roof. Floor was pretty decent i was told there was a some small patching needed in the front stub. I was told rear rails looked good lower quarters and trunk extensions were bad. I've seen videos of it running on Facebook I told him to me that's a 1500 2k car with what it needs.

Last edited:
The Polara 500 all the trim is in the car as far as the brakes it needs the drums all the way around redone. I was told by owner that's what is needed to stop it will need a gas tank he said the roof was good he pulled what was left of the vinyl roof. Floor was pretty decent i was told there was a some small patching needed in the front stub. I was told rear rails looked good lower quarters and trunk extensions were bad. I've seen videos of it running on Facebook I told him to me that's a 1500 2k car with what it needs.

Thanks for the additional info. I have messaged the seller twice on Facebook since Sunday with no reply. Maybe it's sold and not marked? My thoughts were 1500k-2k just from what I could see/guesstimate from his listing - glad to have someone more knowledgeable than me put the car in the same ballpark.

Back