Who's going to the Chrysler's at Carlisle Show in July?

I see a 2010 Vendor list on the Carlisle website. I don't see one on the website for this years show. Is the vendor list for this year's show only in the program guide?

I don't see one either, just spent ten minutes looking. E-mail them and ask, they'll tell you right where it is.

I'm going with a few friends, it will be my first time to this show and I am stoked! I haven't even been to the Nats since 1988 or so! Way past due for a Mopar major!

I'm planning on coming again this year. Were finalizing hotel reservations. Okay I'm in look for the 74 dodge black & white

Last edited:
No reply from the Carlisle website yet about the vendor list for this year's show. I'll try to call them and get an answer. The vendoe list may not be finalized yet.

Polara71

I was at the show Friday all day during the monsoon and Saturday morning for a couple of hours. Went to see you at the dealership, didn't see your car inside and there was only a couple of cars out in front of the dealership in the afternoon. Sorry I missed you. I don't know if you saw my car, I was parked right next to the Women's Oasis.

Well thats where I was, in the C body section. Parking at the dealership is a horrible option in my opinion. It segregates you from the rest of the Carlisle world.
You couldn't possibly have missed my car..it was everywhere.

I agree, plus walking through the walk thru gate was a muddy disaster area. I don't know how I didn't see you. I had to walk past you a couple of times. Sorry. I guess I was focused on finding you at the dealership. I even went back there a second time because I thought you may have had one of those super cars so I was looking for a info plaque from NJ. Did you see that white 78 NYB with the sunroof in the tent?

Next year I'll send some star cluster flares up in the air.

:head_smack:

Did you see that white 78 NYB with the sunroof in the tent?

The survivor tent?

I don't generally go into the tent. I did stop on Sunday to look at the original owner 64 Plymouth 4 speed because I couldn't believe what the sign was telling me.

The only other time I was ever in the tent was to see a 69 Polara hardtop and that was a few years back.
To me the tent is too crowded and impossible to get a good vision of the cars
Now that I think about it I stepped over the rope to see the insides of that plymouth.

The survivor tent?

Yes, the survivor test. That was a muddy mess too. I was working my way back to the C-Body line dodging the rain. So was the fifty other people in the tent. That 78 NYB was had less than 1600 miles on it. I stepped over the chains to look inside. Very nice.

me too. looking for the usual parts. 64-5 tach, 67 Fury quarters,fenders,door skins? carb to pan 440 HP, 63 300 J 3505 carbs, Short ram linkage, 15 x 7 Magnum set,seat backs and/or seat for 67 Fury, 67-68 console tach, remote brake booster 300 J 67 Fury gas tank,

Tom D

Now that Tom revived this post - did anyone get any good pictures of the white 78 NYB with the sunroof in the survivor tent?

Back