Will B body headers fit a C body

I have "B" Body headman headers(383/440) on my 68 sport fury that has a 76 400 police engine. passenger(right) side fit perfect,except oil filter touches header(needs oil filter adapter).The drivers side(left) was not an easy fit but did go in there eventually. Had to remove the steering gear box nd just to get it in.
If the oil filter is hitting on a BigBlock on the passenger side you put the engine in backwards or you have a small block.

OOps,Im stupid. Wrong fury. Was the 68 fury 3, I had before this sport fury that I had the oil filter adapter problem with. This one is a big block. I have owned about 20 over the years. All 67 or 68 furys. All but 2 were small block

I run Hedmen 78030's on my '66 (440) currently, also used same ones on my '67 VIP (383). Also ran the Hooker #5113's, previous to those. With the Hedmens, driver side fits/clears everything, mini style starter makes it even easier. Passenger side required some work near the torsion bar. Also dimpled the tubes near the upper control arm but was unnecessary with good motor mounts.

What part of Ont.

Hello and have to say your cars look great. I also have a 65 only a convert. Plan on some major mechanical changes to mine as well.. have a good one .... Catfish-65 (Dave)

Back