Status
Not open for further replies.

dude69300

Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_4407.JPG
IMG_4406.JPG
IMG_4408.JPG
it's no wonder that B body guys are starting to look at our C bodies as a steal. $950 and his price is FIRM! I don't see much that can be used on this one, maybe the rims :eek:
1970 Cuda No title Parts yard art

Yard art...:rofl: the h.o.a. Where I live would love if I had that in my front yard. Already got two slab sides sittin in the driveway lol

With a 'cuda VIN the Graveyard Cars guys would save it.

With a 'cuda VIN the Graveyard Cars guys would save it.

There is no "saving" this car...the best you could do is screw the data plaque on car built from those re-popped panels, and it's no longer the original car.

seen guy start with less , and build a modrod machine , e bodies have tons of repop body panels . just like challengers , i believe a whole challenger body can be had . costly , but for a rare car i could see it being saved , vin should tell the story there . i know that sometimes i feel like your replacing everything . lol .

I ran the VIN, it's a 340 car originally. Not saying it's not worth anything but it's not a Hemi car. As others said it's a parts car at best and it doesn't look like a whole lot of parts left. At $950 he's dreaming.

I wouldn't take that for free!
I've cut up E-bodies that were much nicer than that, and they were junk.

Make for an interesting tv show though. Having deeper pockets and all.
Then maybe run it through Barret Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back