Would anyone care to check her out for me?

mopardug

Reaction score
I want to buy this '67 wagon, but would really like someone to put eyes on her before we travel 2K one way.
We went past Chicago last year for a D250. When we get there she won't even turn over.
The guy acts like he doesn't know why. He even let us go and buy a brand new battery, and didn't have anything to say when she STILL didn't turn over. He only offered to knock off a C-note.
We dropped over $500 on a empty trip because of a less than honest guy.
I really don't want to start '23 like that...
Here's the link:
1967 Chrysler Station Wagon - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...
There's also a thread on here on her.
Thanks for looking.

well you know hes mistaken about the leather interior and not sure how he's seating 11 in there......

but it does look good and is definitely appealing

There's a '67 Monaco wagon for sale here (Broomfield, Colorado, $4750):

Looks like the seller has a pair, but only 1 for sale. I can see how they can seat 8, but not 9 (I can't see how they can seat 3 across the back-facing seat). No idea how any of these could seat 3 more unless you put 4 in the first 2 rows and 3 in the back? With belts for all? And the suspension can handle all that?

Looks to me like he has both for sale:
NOTE: I am also selling a second, almost identical 1967 Dodge Monaco station wagon. Please see other ad #2578818 in Hemmings. A small price adjustment/discount may/will be extended to someone who wants to buy both wagons. It is believed that having both cars would facilitate - either making any repairs needed and/or doing any restoration work.

But the one ad says it's a Newport, so which is it? Come on man, get a clue!
Get your head out of your *** Stubbs and read! The original link in the first post is for the 66 Town & Country. Post # 7 by @MoPar~Man has the link to the Hemmings ad for a 67 Monaco wagon with a second almost identical one for sale. You're always telling people "to look it up yourself" Why don't you take your own advice.

Thanks for the links on the Dodges, guys.
At this point, I don't want anything that will require that much work. Plus, the creature comforts are really important because I'm getting fat and lazy.

I want to buy this '67 wagon, but would really like someone to put eyes on her before we travel 2K one way.
We went past Chicago last year for a D250. When we get there she won't even turn over.
The guy acts like he doesn't know why. He even let us go and buy a brand new battery, and didn't have anything to say when she STILL didn't turn over. He only offered to knock off a C-note.
We dropped over $500 on a empty trip because of a less than honest guy.
I really don't want to start '23 like that...
Here's the link:
1967 Chrysler Station Wagon - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...
There's also a thread on here on her.
Thanks for looking.
You can also hire an appraiser.

I don't know any Idaho members
Maybe @Davea Lux can help with someone close by

Thanks for all of the response. There's a guy that allegedly has sent Dave a certified check. We'll know MON if we can get her.

It says the Chrysler wagon needs a brake job. since those wheel covers indicate optional 15" wheels with Budd brakes, that brake job might be expensive and not one you can do without spending time in the shop.

Back