WTB: All wiring harnesses from firewall forward for 71 T/C or New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.

71TC440

Reaction score
Contact seller
I need all uncut engine bay wiring harnesses for my 71 T/C 440. I believe the 71 New Yorker and maybe Newport will work. Thanks, Rick

May go that route. Most my engine bay wiring is cut or missing. I did find another '71 T/C 440 that I may purchase just for that reason, but this wagon is too nice to part and dont want to go that route if there is a good donor New Yorker. Thanks

Last edited:
I got a new engine wiring harness from Evans. I think it was about $250. I just haven't installed it yet. I'm waiting to clean up the engine bay.

Check with them, they may not need your original one.

Alan

Apparently, $125-150 buys you a new engine harness granted you have the original to go off of. This one needs almost all... exterior fuse block, engine, lights, a/c, horn, etc. I am not opposed to buying a 71 New Yorker less motor/trans. I have run across a few, owners say wiring is gone... derby bound or lazy, I guess. Have not tried any Mopar yards yet... Thanks

A big shout out to bigbarneycars for the lead on the wiring harness, thanks Jer and to all who responded. This site is the real C-body deal. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back