WANTED WTB Dodge 880 Fender Skirts+seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corbin

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for metal (Foxcraft) fender skirts for a '64 Custom 880 wagon. Maybe something from a Plymouth or Chrysler would work? Also would like to find a set of power bucket seats and console. Something from a Chrysler (not Imperial) from the same era should drop in.

Those did not come with skirts. I could be wrong, but I believe factory skirts did not appear on Mopar products until 1965.

You are correct they did not come from the factory with skirts. There were contemporary aftermarket ones available for other cars; so I assume they exist for this one. I have a pair for a Rambler wagon and they look quite nice.

I used the seats from a 64 Chrysler, there are some inner reinforcements in the inner floor for the inner seat studs. I cut this out the parts car I got the seats from.
20180329_190248.jpg

20180329_190237.jpg

I have a pair for a Rambler wagon and they look quite nice.
That's in the eye of the beholder Brother. Personally, I like skirts on cars that came with them from the factory. All others, no.

The seats (actually the whole interior) in Dans car looks sharp. I'm envious. I'd entertain a power bench seat set-up as well. Shipping on the seats will be spendy. So I'm happy to pick-up in person if you are in the PNW, or somewhere along the I5 corridor heading down to southern California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back