WTB: Rubber Flooring

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't state this with any facts in front of me, but I have never seen rubber flooring in those. Perhaps a Gran Fury cop car?? If so, has to be rarer than the cop car bucket seats.

For what it's worth, I'm under the impression that the K coded cars would come with the rubber flooring unless otherwise specified. For example, I think CHP ordered their cars with tan carpeting...

Hmmm. Interesting factoid #417.
I really need to research Formal cop cars more but the info out there is so damn sketchy.

I can't state this with any facts in front of me, but I have never seen rubber flooring in those. Perhaps a Gran Fury cop car?? If so, has to be rarer than the cop car bucket seats.

I know I am going to regret asking this, but. What are you offering for a picture? :eusa_whistle:

No, i did in fact mean rubber flooring. I don't know who you were asking for pictures, but I have some from another forum.
Here's a shot of a member from the bluesmobile forums installing rubber flooring into a '74 Monaco from a '74 Fury:
IMG_3711a.jpg

IMG_3732a.jpg

And here's a picture from the movie "The Blues Brothers":
2-10-45-full.jpg

Also, here's a picture of the rubber flooring from the Fury before it was swapped into the Monaco:
IMG_3586a.jpg

For the sake of my search, I hope these floors aren't super rare, but I don't think they are...

Last edited:
Rare or not commando 1 now owes you his family jewels for the pics you posted. It's up to you if you decided to collect.:laughing9:

Thanks for the pics!!
Those pics are going into my "Formal" archives.
Which one do you want. The left or the right?

ab_balls02f.jpg

Not high mileage considering the year....

Last edited:
HAHAHA! Wow, I think I really am going to like being a part of this forum! To be completely fair though, I can't take the credit for those pictures... Although I know most people here are opposed to Bluesmobiles, head on over to http://bluesmobiles.proboards.com/index.cgi and look around. There's a lot of great info over there compiled by a lot of very dedicated Monaco (and other C-Body) researchers, including the guy I got these pictures from. I think you guys will really enjoy the "Dodge Monaco Stuff" section...

Thanks for the pics!!
Those pics are going into my "Formal" archives.
Which one do you want. The left or the right?

ab_balls02f.jpg

Not high mileage considering the year....

Oh no you offered your's. They are most assuredly not your's.:icon_joker:

Guaranteed...........Stans a closet Vette lover so he is compensating for something.........

Hate to disappoint you but ANY factory rubber (vinyl actually) floor mats for ANY full size Mopar are ULTRA rare... just ask Paul "SuperCar" Amato. There are no repros either. And unless your car is totally water tight and in a low humidity temperate climate, they WILL make your floors rust out due to condensation and lack of evaporation, you should have seen the floors under the rubber mats of my FireSweep... not much left. You're better off with carpet, frankly. My 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back