WTB stock air cleaner for 1966 Fury 318 with edelbrock afb type carb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Muffler

Reaction score
Contact seller
Is there such a thing from the factory? I'd like a stock or stock looking 4 barrel air cleaner setup that looks like my old stock 2 barrel air cleaner. Dual or single snorkel.

I have a stock 4 barrel intake on my 318 poly motor and am running an aftermarket edelbrock AFB style carb with the chrome 14" edelbrock air cleaner.

Is there such a thing from the factory? I'd like a stock or stock looking 4 barrel air cleaner setup that looks like my old stock 2 barrel air cleaner. Dual or single snorkel.
QUOTE]
I have this one, removed from my 69 300. I only have the top but I'm pretty sure the base will interchange with most 2 & 4 bbl applications from the era.
$20.00 & shipping .......

DSC00212 (Large).jpg

Thx Bluefury,

My problem is that if it's larger than about 14.5" it will run into the top radiator hose which curse down 90 degrees into the engine. What is yours front to back?

Thx Bluefury,

My problem is that if it's larger than about 14.5" it will run into the top radiator hose which curse down 90 degrees into the engine. What is yours front to back?

The diameter of the body on my filter housing is 17 1/2". So it dosen't look like it would work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back