Demo Derby, no cars got hurt

I can't give you a picture of them open, but for a minds eye pic of hinges they are German, very complicated and detail oriented.:poke:

The good stuff is still somewhere else, that's just the old BMW my father used to own and the German type of an 87 Pontiac LeMans that will be sold plus a small Trailer from 1971, by the manufacturer Blomenroehr, try to say that loud:D. There is still a Little dusty and drywall work in the Garage part that's not visible around the Corner to the right until I'm ready to park These.

I can't give you a picture of them open, but for a minds eye pic of hinges they are German, very complicated and detail oriented.:poke:

These are to a good extent adjustable and heavy duty, actually I wanted the old simple ones that are just two pieces welded to the Frame and door, just the old fashioned way, but the measurements are very tight in all directions, so I got convinced to use the more modern ones.

s-l300.jpg

That's the type.

These are the ones who used to make the cookoo clocks earlier deep inside the Black Forest.

DSCI0025.JPG

As far as the crude fabrication is involved, I'm doing it myself, here's a Frame for a Peterbilt, no wait that's one of the later to be Wood planked fences for the terrace, copied from the ones used on the balcony.:D

The terrace is finally finished, after more than six months the fence finally found its way to the terrace. No fancy Wood work, Matt just a replica of the simple Ranch house style already found on the front of the house plus the munk and nun bricks for the front to compliment the old garden wall in the back.

DSCI0008.JPG
DSCI0007.JPG

You're Close, Stan.
product_l.JPEG

A set of six Spaghetti chairs are already there, they're in Need of a Little touch up on a few spots of the Frames. The wife is responsible for the plant decoration. She loves all sorts of gardening, I hate it.

That looks amazing Klause, you made some excellent choices through this project.:thumbsup:

You're Close, Stan.
View attachment 142357

A set of six Spaghetti chairs are already there, they're in Need of a Little touch up on a few spots of the Frames. The wife is responsible for the plant decoration. She loves all sorts of gardening, I hate it.
Actually, what you have is the better choice. The steel chairs are more 50's and yours are a better match to your home's era.
We had the steel ones and my mother was always nagging my father to paint them because they rusted so easily.

Back